Important forms

To make life a bit easier for you, this is where you will find all of the forms and letters we may ask you to return to school.


Request for Absence forms

If you need to take your child out of school during term time.  You will need to complete a request form. 

This form needs to be completed and handed into the school office for Miss Dillon to authorise.  Please note, we will only authorise requests for exceptional circumstances. 

We follow guidance from Hampshire County Council.  Please read out absence policy on our policy page for more information.


If you take your child out of school and it is not authorised you may receive a penalty notice issued by Hampshire County Council.

Letters Sent Home

January 2023 

Year 1 Marwell Zoo Trip


December 2022

November 2022

Trip letters to go here please:

October  2022

Year 2 SeaCity trip


September 2023

Runways End Residential Letter 2023.pdf

Y6 Residential sweatshirst and T-shirts letter.pdf