2023 admissions open afternoons will be taking place on October 20th, November 24th and December 8th. Please contact the school office on email@example.com from September to book a place.
Opened in 1887, Fairfields Primary is the oldest school in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Parents, grandparents and great grandparents all have fond memories of their time at our school.
Everything that we do is based on our four Core Values; Love, Respect, Honesty and Celebration. Our aim is develop resilient and confident children who are highly skilled and able to adapt to an ever changing landscape. These are also outlined below. For that reason, we have written a unique curriculum based on real experiences and high quality literature.
The pupils at our school play a huge part in school improvement. Our School Council consists of pupils in every year group who are voted in by their peers and who help to shape the direction of the school. Please see our School Council page with updates of their latest priorities.
Finally, we work closely with parents who have taken the decision to invest in our school by enrolling their children. We believe that parents are the most crucial element of providing an effective team around a child and we therefore expect them to be involved in school life, at every level.
To prepare the children of today to thrive and meet the challenges of tomorrow, by developing independence and resilience through a forward thinking and evolving curriculum, proudly reflecting our diverse community, inspiring and celebrating all achievements.
We are a vibrant, diverse and inclusive community, fostering a culture of learning and resilience, through a creative and pupil-centered curriculum where children are encouraged to take risks and learn from their mistakes, all within a supportive environment.
- All members of the school community will treat each other with mutual respect,
- All children to be supported and challenged to achieve the best that they can which will be celebrated by the school community,
- All children will enjoy an exciting and inspiring educational experience,
- All children will understand how they can show love towards members of their community and have access to a safe and secure learning environment and good quality pastoral care,
- All children will develop the skills that will enable them to be successful citizens in a modern world this includes being an honest citizen,
- .All children will recognise their value within, and contribution to their local, national and international communities as global citizens.
Each year we develop an action plan to improve areas identified from a range of information including performance data. Please click here to learn about our school development plan for this year and the review of last year.
Our School Calender
- Today Year 6 spent the whole day experiencing how important tribes and competition were to the Ancient Mayans.
Latest School Events Events
- FS Trip to Finkley Don Farm08Jun2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm @ Finkley Down Farm
- Year 1 to QMC (1 class)12Jun2023
9:15 am - 11:45 am
- Arts Week12Jun2023
- Lima Class Assembly12Jun2023
2:40 pm - 3:00 pm
- SEND drop in appointments13Jun2023
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Parents can book an appointment through the school office.
There are currently no comments.