FOUNDATION STAGE SEPTEMBER 2021 INTAKE
Welcome to our school! You will have received your offer letter/email. Please could you email the required information outlined in the letter to accept the place.
We will then send you an information pack about starting!
Opened in 1887, Fairfields Primary is the oldest school in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Parents, grandparents and great grandparents all have fond memories of their time at our school.
Everything that we do is based on our four Core Values; Love, Respect, Honesty and Celebration. Our aim is develop resilient and confident children who are highly skilled and able to adapt to an ever changing landscape. These are also outlined below. For that reason, we have written a unique curriculum based on real experiences and high quality literature.
The pupils at our school play a huge part in school improvement. Our School Council consists of pupils in every year group who are voted in by their peers and who help to shape the direction of the school. Please see our School Council page with updates of their latest priorities.
Finally, we work closely with parents who have taken the decision to invest in our school by enrolling their children. We believe that parents are the most crucial element of providing an effective team around a child and we therefore expect them to be involved in school life, at every level.
The Aims of our School
- All members of the school community will treat each other with mutual respect,
- All children to be supported and challenged to achieve the best that they can which will be celebrated by the school community,
- All children will enjoy an exciting and inspiring educational experience,
- All children will understand how they can show love towards members of their community and have access to a safe and secure learning environment and good quality pastoral care,
- All children will develop the skills that will enable them to be successful citizens in a modern world this includes being an honest citizen,
- We will have strong links with local, national and international communities.
Each year we develop an action plan to improve areas identified from a range of information including performance data. Please click here to see the development plan for this year.
Latest School Events Events
- Bag 2 School Fundraiser21May2021
8:00 am - 9:15 am @ School Playground
Collecting good quality Men's, Ladies' & Children's clothing, paired shoes, handbags, belts & accessories (no uniforms, workwear, pillow, duvets or fabric) - there will be drop off points for your items to be delivered in large bags (which will be recycled) the more they weigh the more they pay! please ONLY BRING items listed and ONLY ON FRIDAY 21st - unfortunately we don't have the storage space - Many thanks for your support
- Bank Holiday31May2021
- School Holidays01Jun2021
- INSET Day - School is closed to pupils07Jun2021
- PTA MEETING08Jun2021
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm @ Zoom Meeting
Discuss & plan fundraising events