Update following the Announcement
10 May 2020 (by admin)
Further to the announcement this evening we still remain closed and only open to children of key workers as in the original descriptors set out in March.
We will await further guidance from the Local Authority as to when we can admit more children into the school.
We will aim to have this information to you before the end of next week. Please do not contact the school to ask the school to take your children so that you can go back to work.
We currently do not have additional staffing in school to accommodate this and the Government have not instructed us to do so unless you are a keyworker.
Thank you for your continued support.
Miss Kelly Dillon