Welcome to Year 3 with Mrs Dawson and Miss Ross.
Please check here for latest updates.
We hope that we can build many memories before the children move into Year 4.
Click here for our termly newsletter.
Click here for 3D's Timetable.
Click here for 3R's Timetable
Click here for Year 3 Mind-map
Year 3 Zoom Lessons
Week Beginning: 29.06.20
Have a look at this menu.
- How is it laid out? Can you spot any non-fiction features?
- Is there are foods you have never heard of? (Focaccia? terrine? crostini?) Can you find out what they are?
- What would you choose to eat from this menu and why?
- Our incredible Rock Heroes battled it out this evening.
- Attention all Rock Heros!
- A win!
- TTRockstars today!
- There will be a TT Rockstars competition for all pupils in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 this week!
During the summer term we will be working under the theme of ENERGY!
During the first half term we will learn about plants. We will be learning about the different parts of flowering plants, pollination and seed dispersal in science. In Geography we will investigate where different fruit and vegetables come from. In English we will be reading The Secret Garden and will be writing a first person account as Mary Lennox.
During the second half term we will we learning about how to keep our bodies healthy. In science we will learn about bones and muscles and nutrition in the food we eat. In History we will be learning about the Ancient Greeks and the Olympics. In Geography we will explore seasonality and farming. We will even have a chance to make our own savory meals in Design and Technology, and write our own recipes for them in English.
Here are some photos of our work so far!