Welcome to Year 1. Please check here for latest updates. We hope that we can build many memories before the children move into Year 2.
Click here for our timetable.
No school activities
If for any reason school is unable to be open please can you work on the following activities
- Phonics tubs
- Addition and subtraction to 20
- Counting forwards and backwards up to 100
- Research our topic
- Sentence writing
- Days of the week / months of the year / weather in different seasons
- All key stage one and two pupils have been set the challenge of learning spelling words for a special house team competition next week.
- A fabulous finish to our Castles topic.
- Fairfields Toy Museum opened their doors to visitors for a short time today.
- Where would this treasure hunt take us?
A postman came to visit
He talked about his job and we asked him questions about what it was like to be a postman. He showed us the bag he carries his letters in and we were set the challenge of making him a new one.